Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/20 NCAAFB #15 East Carolina St. @ North Carolina St. 12:00PM ET EARLY GAME

SLAYER69!

The East Carolina Pirates and the North Carolina State Wolfpack will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Carter-Finley Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pirates listed as 7-point favorites versus the Wolfpack, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Patrick Pinkney threw a touchdown pass to Jamar Bryant late in the fourth quarter to lead East Carolina to a comeback 28-24 win over Tulane in Week 3.

Despite the victory East Carolina failed to cover the 12-point spread, while the combined score of 52 played OVER the posted total.

The North Carolina State Wolf pack only managed one touchdown in a 27-9 loss to the Clemson Tigers in Week 3.

N.C. State did manage to grab the payday by covering the 21-point spread in that loss. The combined score played UNDER the posted total of 46.

Current streak:
East Carolina has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
East Carolina: 3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS
North Carolina State: 1-2 SU, 1-1 ATS

you got some tuff picks........i will put rut up in the a.m. had high school football tonite and i rode earlier...my oldness is showing

looks like ecu is the classic tuff home team that suxs on the road .. almost lost to tulane away last week also

ecu loses outright in ot .. im glad if they aint covering i hope for the loss

Top Bottom