Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/20 NCAAF Texas A&M @ Miami(fla) ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Texas A&M Aggies and the Miami Hurricanes will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Orange Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hurricanes listed as 3-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total is sitting at 46.

The Aggies were too much for the winless Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks last time out, pounding them 54-14.

The 22.5-point favorite Aggies were easily able to cover the spread in that mismatch, and Texas A&M's offense put the game's combined tally OVER the posted 61-point total.

The Hurricanes improved to 2-1 with a 23-9 win over the Florida International Golden Panthers in Week 3. The Hurricanes failed to cover the 33-point spread at home, while the combined 32 points were UNDER the posted total of 47.

Lance Leggett had an 80-yard TD reception for the Hurricanes, and totalled 427 yards in the victory.

YOU ARE BACK................................love ya bro

i wont bet on this game though as i dont know anything about either team and i lost 100K just recently.......but ill be back for other games

Top Bottom