Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/20 NCAA Georgia @ Arizona State 8est *correct spread*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Sun Devil Stadium will be treated to a game between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Arizona State Sun Devils when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Sun Devils, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

Georgia failed to impress in Week 3, but they at least managed to pick up a 14-7 win over South Carolina.

The Bulldogs didn't manage to cover the 7.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the day's posted total (45.5).

Arizona State was upset 23-20 in OT by UNLV in Week 3, as 24-point underdogs. The game's 43 points went UNDER the posted total of 52.

Rudy Carpenter completed 13-of-23 for 241 yards with two touchdowns and one interception in the loss.

Current streak:
Georgia has won 3 straight games.
Arizona State has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Georgia: 3-0 SU, 1-0-1 ATS
Arizona State: 2-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

go ahead i fucked up the thread anyways .. use this thread if u wanna bet it dudes

in .. i bet every game this week .. next week i wont be so wild ..only play my top picks

I got your PAC-10 right here.

yup georgia 2 much speed for them .. didnt see asu play this year till now /.. now i kno

I couldn't see this one being closer than ten.

It should have been even worse.

Top Bottom