Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/20 NCAA Fresno State @ Toledo 8est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Fresno State Bulldogs and the Toledo Rockets will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Glass Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 7-point favorites versus the Rockets, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

Fresno State was defeated 13-10 by Wisconsin as 2-point underdogs in Week 3. The combined 23 points fell UNDER the posted total of 50.

Devon Wylie had two catches for 62 yards with a TD in the loss.

DaJuane Collins rushed for a career-high 168 yards and two touchdowns to lead Toledo past the Eastern Michigan Eagles 41-17 in Week 3.

The Rockets covered the 2-point spread for the upset, while the combined score played OVER the posted total of 54.5.

Team records:
Fresno State: 1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS
Toledo: 1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS

All or nothing I say. At 6.5 points I think I will go big or go home! I could use some Karma for the progames tomorrow!!!

Hurrican, are you kidding me?

lol letdown game after losing to wisc... fresno 20-17

No I don't think so I think it will be a revenge game. The D is what is going to make this game. Especially their (Bdogs) run D. Look at how we stoped Wisconsin. They ran 4 plays within our 4 yard line and couldn't score. LOL Go Dogs!!!

ight we shall see.. i hope your bulldogs win for ya but only by 3 haha

btw bookies we need to get the fresno game up each week for g4

Top Bottom