Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/19 NCAAFB Baylor Bears @ Connecticut Huskies 8PM ESPN2

SLAYER69!

The Baylor Bears and the Connecticut Huskies will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Rentschler Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Huskies listed as 12½-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

Robert Griffin ran for 220 yards with two touchdowns in leading Baylor to a 45-17 win over Washington State in Week 3, as 5-point favorites. The 62 points sailed OVER the posted total of 50.

Griffin completed 7-of-15 pass attempts for 130 yards and a TD in that win for the Bears.

Connecticut built up a 28 point lead at the half in Week 3, as they ran to a 45-10 win over Virginia. Connecticut covered the 10.5-point spread, and the combined 55 points sailed OVER the posted total of 38.

Donald Brown carried the ball 20 times for 208 yards with three touchdowns.

Current streak:
Baylor has won 2 straight games.
Connecticut has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Baylor: 2-1 SU, 1-1 ATS
Connecticut: 3-0 SU, 1-1 ATS

Freakin took off work today to ride went out with my son and his friend rode for 2 hrs straight my arse is beat..................must do more cardio!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bears and points i no nothing of either of these i have heard baylor has a good qb

Top Bottom