Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 NFL MINN @ Cincinnati

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Vikings look to rebound in Cincinnati

Fresh off a victory last game over Cleveland, Cincinnati can stay on a roll Sunday by handling the Minnesota Vikings.

Minnesota brings a 0-1 overall mark (0-0 in the division) into this game vs. a Cincinnati team carrying a 1-0 record.

The Bengals are favored slightly by the bookmakers, who opened the game at -3. They are 1-0 ATS on the season, while the Vikings bring a 0-1 ATS mark to the table. The total has been set at 46.

Mike Tice's team hopes to rebound from a 24-13 loss at the hands of Tampa Bay. They were 5.5-point favorites and failed to cover the spread. The game went under the total.

The Bengals defeated Cleveland 27-13 as 3.5-point favorites. That contest went under the closing total.

Minnesota's ground game hasn't been much to write home about, averaging just 26.0 yards per game on the season, 32nd place in the league. They need a better effort from their running backs to be effective in moving the ball and keeping the Bengals offence off the field.

dannomight said:
Minnesota Sux Without Randy!!!

You know, people are so quick to say that...but last year they were fine when Randy sat out with injuries. I think Minnesota will soon get into their groove.

swole said:
You know, people are so quick to say that...but last year they were fine when Randy sat out with injuries. I think Minnesota will soon get into their groove.
also too I don't think people know how much improved cincinnati is
I think they'll have the best offense in the NFL by season's end

Last edited:
Top Bottom