Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 NFL KC @ Oakland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Vermeil, Turner match wits in Chiefs/Raiders game

The Kansas City Chiefs come to town knowing their hosts need to win to keep pace in the AFC West race.

Both teams have a chance to improve their showing within the AFC West division. Oakland is 0-1 (0-0 in the division), while the Chiefs sit at 1-0 (0-0 in the division).

Defence may play a big role in this one, but that's mainly because experts don't think much of it will be played. Oddsmakers opened the total on the high side, a huge 53. That will require lots of offence - and porous defence - to surpass. Oakland, 0-1 ATS on the season, opens as a dog to the 1-0 visitors.

Last time out, at Arrowhead Stadium against New York, the Chiefs as favorites defeated New York 27-7. The game was a Kansas City cover and an under play.

Norv Turner's team was busy last game losing to New England 30-20 as 7.5-point underdogs. The 50 points sent that game over the total of 48.5.

Fans can expect Kansas City to try to force the ball down the throats of the Raiders' run defence. They come in with the league's #3 rushing attack, averaging 198.0 yards per contest.

Last edited:
Re: 9/19 NFL KC @ Oakland

needtogetas said:
change that shit bro.

He can't; the event would have to be abandoned.

KC might get lit up like in preseason. They are stepping into the black hole and with a banged up patrick surtain who's gonna stop randy? maybe nobody?????

Re: 9/19 NFL KC @ Oakland

needtogetas said:
i know thats why I want 1000k on kc not 10.start another one for me bro.
I'll do it
for the record
swole is handling NFC games and those inter-conference games hosted by an NFC team
I'm doing AFC

10,000 Chiefs. Go! do it.

What the hell?????????? I'm getting deja vu.... all over again. I think I made this bet already, but with a 2 point spread.

Top Bottom