Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 nfl eagles @ falcons 830 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Eagles Vs. Atlanta Falcons

- The Philadelphia Eagles and the Atlanta Falcons will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Georgia Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 3-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total is sitting at 50.

Philadelphia won its last outing, a 31-13 result against the Rams on September 11. The Eagles covered in that game as a 3.5-point favorite, while the 44 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

In their last action, Atlanta was a 30-12 loser on the road against the Bears. They failed to cover the 1.5–point spread as favorites, while the combined score (42) was profitable news for OVER bettors.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS
Atlanta: 0-1 SU, 0-1 ATS
Philadelphia most recently:
When playing in September are 6-4
When playing on turf are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 6-4

Atlanta most recently:
When playing in September are 5-5
When playing on turf are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 7-3

this is going to be a tough bet for me! Vick is playing like a beast. But How the hell are we supposed to know if he's going to stay consistant . His record on consistancy isnt prime. :-(
cant wait to see the spread

DAMMIT Georgia O W L !!!!!!!!! LMAO... you know I'd say something.... Looks like we are betting across the field... Gonna put a little faith in Vick staying on Beast Mode. !!!

My advice would be to bet on Vick to but when it is your team it is your team bro!

Top Bottom