Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 Nfl Balt @ Tenn

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Baltimore hits the grass at Tennessee

In betting circles, handicappers will tell you small home dogs pack a mean bite. The Titans look to sink their teeth into the favored Ravens Sunday as 4-point underdogs.

Baltimore takes its 0-1 mark to Tennessee to tackle the 0-1 Titans.

Oddsmakers like the Ravens in this one, opening the line at 4 in favor of Baltimore. They are 0-1 ATS this season, while the Titans are 0-1. The total, which is 0-1 to the OVER in Titans games and 0-1 to the OVER in Ravens games, has been set at 36.

After losing last week, Brian Billick's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Sunday in Tennessee. They were 3 point underdogs in that game, which went under the total of 44.5. Quarterback Kyle Boller left the game early with a hyperextended toe.

Meanwhile, at Heinz Field, the underdog Titans were losing to Pittsburgh 34-7. The game was a Pittsburgh cover and an over play.

Baltimore will look to air it out this week and they continue to boast one of the league's best aerial attacks games. They are averaging 324.0 yards per game through the air and boast the #2 pass offence.

Last edited:
Re: 9/19 Nfl Balt @ Tenn

Baltimore will beat the Titans by 14. I'm betting that one with my real bookie.:)

In on this one!!!

and here I thought tennessee taking 3 at home looked good

Top Bottom