Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/18 MLB White Sox @ NY Yankees 7est WGN TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Chicago White Sox and the New York Yankees will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Yankee Stadium.

The White Sox will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Javier Vazquez in this game. Vazquez has a 12-13 record and a 4.13 ERA this season.

The Yankees will counter Vazquez with Mike Mussina. Righthander Mussina has a 3.63 ERA to go along with a 17-9 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 135-moneyline favorites versus the White Sox, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Yankees scored all their runs in the seventh and eighth innings in Wednesday's 5-1 win over the White Sox, as -145 favorites. The game's six runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (10.5).

Johnny Damon belted a two-run dinger to lead the Yankees. Brian Bruney picked up the win in relief and improved to 3-0.

Jermaine Dye drove in the lone run for the White Sox, who were +130 underdogs. Clayton Richard gave up two runs over 6 2-3 innings in the loss.

Team records:
Chicago: 84-67 SU
New York: 81-71 SU

yankees....they got it tonight!

yankees hold it together be good to go!!!to bad lost all week on them!

won both games today....i would of came out ahead if jackass arabian didnt bomb me...mother fucker

looks like the yanks are mad they are missing the playoffs .. now they wanna show up after their year is over .. they out to ruin someone else's season .. ill stay away from their games for rest of the year

pay up foo!!!!! need my karmA!!!!

Top Bottom