Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/17 MLB White Sox @ Yankees 7:10PM ET

SLAYER69!

The Chicago White Sox and the New York Yankees will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at Yankee Stadium.

Righthander Lance Broadway will take the mound for the White Sox to start this game. Broadway is 1-0 this season with a 3.38 ERA.

The Yankees will counter Broadway with Philip Hughes. Righthander Hughes has a 9.00 ERA to go along with a 0-4 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 142-moneyline favorites versus the White Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 10½.

Juan Uribe was 3-for-3 with two runs batted in, as the White Sox overmatched the Yankees 6-2 on Tuesday night.

Chicago cashed as +120 road underdogs as the game played under the 9.5-run total set by oddsmakers.

Alexei Ramirez homered for the White Sox, while winning pitcher Gavin Floyd gave up two runs over seven innings for Chicago.

Jason Giambi went yard for New York, as Andy Pettitte allowed four runs over six innings to take the loss for the Yankees.

Team records:
Chicago: 84-66 SU
New York: 80-71 SU

Fucking yankeees burning me again...bet against them and gonna lose...bet for them I lose....about to throw my hat in the garbage

Top Bottom