Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/17 MLB Red Sox @ Rays 7:10PM ET

SLAYER69!

The division rival Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays are set to renew hostilities on Wednesday when they meet at Tropicana Field.

The Red Sox will give the ball to starter Tim Wakefield in this one. Righthander Wakefield is 9-10 this season with a 3.92 ERA.

Starting this game for the Rays will be Matt Garza. The righthander has a 3.60 ERA to go along with a 11-9 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rays listed as 125-moneyline favorites versus the Red Sox, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Dioner Navarro's walk-off, RBI-single in the bottom of the ninth inning lifted the Rays over the Red Sox 2-1 on Tuesday night.

Tampa Bay won as +125 home underdogs as the teams played under the 8.5-run total listed by oddsmakers.

Carlos Pena smacked a solo dinger for the Rays, while Dan Wheeler picked up the win in relief of starter Andy Sonnanstine for Tampa Bay.

Kevin Youkilis had a run batted in for Boston, as Justin Masterson was tagged with the loss after allowing the walk-off hit to Navarro.

Team records:
Boston: 89-62 SU
Tampa Bay: 89-60 SU

dam weak selection with the baseball today .. only 2 tuffest games on the board are posted boo!

I'll post more then if your not going to do any.

lol go ahead i feel like betting today .. i think im 20 mil behind g johnson now :(:(.... u want the kst vs louisville cfb tonite? or ill put it up

lol go ahead i feel like betting today .. i think im 20 mil behind g johnson now :(:(.... u want the kst vs louisville cfb tonite? or ill put it up

I'll put them up after lunch. I need to go eat alot so the test and deca have something to work with,lol

you can put the football up. I'll take Friday football I think. moto picked the Thursday game, right?

I'll put them up after lunch. I need to go eat alot so the test and deca have something to work with,lol

you can put the football up. I'll take Friday football I think. moto picked the Thursday game, right?

hey i though u told me u were on a flinstone vitamin cycle !! ok ill put up the football game ..

redsox are about +120 in this game .. pass .. cant take them at even money

Top Bottom