Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 NCAA Michigan(11) @ Notre Dame(2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Michigan Wolverines and Notre Dame Fighting Irish will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Notre Dame Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Fighting Irish listed as 6-point favorites versus the Wolverines, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Michigan defeated Central Michigan 41-17 at home on Saturday. While the Wolverines did not cover the 27.5-point spread, the 58 points scored were OVER the posted total of 45.5.

Chad Henne passed for 139 yards, and Mike Hart led the Wolverines to victory with 116 rushing yards and three scores.

Notre Dame put in a much better performance with a 41-17 demolition of Penn State in their Week 2 contest. The Fighting Irish covered the 8.5-point spread at home, and the 58 total points were OVER the posted total of 47.

Brady Quinn threw for 287 yards and three touchdowns, and Darius Walker had 129 combined yards and a score for Notre Dame.

GO BLUE!

With Michigans new zone blocking Mike Hart is going to pick his hole and run over the Irish. Of course this will open up the pass for Henne and hes going to pick apart the ND secondary. Big upset here.

I knew I shoulda bet more on this game. First we destroy ND hopes of National title and in November we take out OSU hopes and then we go on to win it! I gotta fresh Benjamin coming my way after this one. (If we can hold on, its still early) ;)

Top Bottom