Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/15 NFL -MNF Philadelphia @ Dallas 8:35 est on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
The Philadelphia Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys will meet on the gridiron at Texas Stadium on Monday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 7-point favorites versus the Eagles, while the game's total is sitting at 46½.

The Eagles crushed St. Louis 38-3 as an 8.5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Donovan McNabb passed for 361 yards with three touchdowns for Philadelphia, while Brian Westbrook rushed for 91 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries while also catching a TD pass.

The Cowboys defeated Cleveland 28-10 as a 6-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (48.5).

Marion Barber rushed for 80 yards on 16 carries with a pair of touchdowns for Dallas, while Tony Romo passed for 320 yards with a touchdown and an interception in the win.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS
Dallas: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

I may do a 7.5 option tomorrow
phi +7.5 -120
dal -7.5 -105

same dallas price but if you want to go more dallas in my game too you have to give my 5%

Top Bottom