Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/15 MLB White Sox @ Yankees 7:05PM ET

SLAYER69!

The New York Yankees will be trying to extend a winning streak on Monday when they take on the Chicago White Sox at Yankee Stadium.

The White Sox will pin their hopes on the pitching of ace lefthander Mark Buehrle in this game. Buehrle has a 13-11 record and a 3.88 ERA this season.

Starting this game for the Yankees will be Alfredo Aceves. The righthander has a 1.29 ERA to go along with a 1-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 125-moneyline favorites versus the White Sox, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The White Sox defeated Detroit 11-7 as a -165 favorite in Game 2 of a doubleheader on Sunday. The 18 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (10).

Dewayne Wyse hit a grand slam for the White Sox, while Brian Anderson hit a two-run home run in the win.

Alex Rodriguez hit his 34th home run of the season on Sunday afternoon as the Yankees beat the Rays by a score of 8-4.

The Yankees got the win as -134 home favorites in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the day's posted total (9.5).

Current streak:
Chicago has won 2 straight games.
New York has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Chicago: 83-65 SU
New York: 79-70 SU

TRY MY LUCK....fucking bad gambler i am...atleast its only karma and not my cash...lololol

nice!!who would ever think yankeees lose..lolol

Top Bottom