Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/13 NCAAFB #9 Auburn @ Mississippi St. 7:00PM ET ESPN2

SLAYER69!

The Auburn Tigers and the Mississippi State Bulldogs will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 10½-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Ben Tate ran for 58 yards and a touchdown in Week 2, as Auburn defeated Southern Miss 27-13. Auburn failed to cover the 19.5-point spread, while the 40 points fell UNDER the posted total of 49.

Tristan Davis and Kodi Burns scored the other touchdowns in the win.

Current streak:
Auburn has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Auburn: 2-0 SU, 1-1 ATS
Mississippi State: 1-1 SU, 0-1 ATS

All-in broham i got my frackin arse kicked by a .5 point last nite i hate .5's there the devils sister.................and she's a tease!!!!!!!!!

All-in broham i got my frackin arse kicked by a .5 point last nite i hate .5's there the devils sister.................and she's a tease!!!!!!!!!
yea man it is .. i feel that .. last week slayer got over on moving the .5 point on the florida game for like 700k haha .. this week it burried u ..goes back to what i was sayin a half point is alot in football

trust me if that game had ever sat at 3 it would have been 2.5 when i put it up i couldn't b-leave sf was giving points the way that game kicked off i was sure i was smoked then the bulls gave me hope up 34-20 dam good game it was worth the k to watch NOT

Top Bottom