Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/13 NCAAFB #10 Wisconsin @ #21 Fresno St. 10:30PM ET ESPN2 LATE GAME

SLAYER69!

The Wisconsin Badgers and the Fresno State Bulldogs will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Bulldog Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Badgers listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Wisconsin ripped apart Marshall 51-14 in Week 2, as 21-point favorites at home. The 65 points sailed OVER the posted total of 51.

P.J. Hill ran for 57 yards off 18 carries with two touchdowns, and Allan Evridge threw for 308 yards and a TD in the win.

Current streak:
Wisconsin has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Wisconsin: 2-0 SU, 1-1 ATS
Fresno State: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

Slayer you are the man!!! Hope you take the money from those chumps!!! Go Fresno State. Oh and yes hopefully I won't witness the same asskicking I witnessed Monday when I went up to Oakland to watch the Shity Raiders get there ass kicked by my girlfriends favorite team. Oh what a great ride home that was... I just hope Fresno's defense comes out and hits as hard as they did a few years ago.

I need this win or I'm f-ed.

yup wisc win and cover ..!end the day with a win on a ruff college nite !

Wow that was tough loss, we beat them in total offense, first down, yards per down but came up short in field goals and total points scored! DAMN But that was a hard played game! Especially when they went for it on 4th and goal! Wow the whole stadium was going crazy. Oh well it was a great game! Good job on the win Wisconsin!

Top Bottom