Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/11 NFL: Tampa Bay at Minnesota

swole

Let's see that Tampa defense hold off the Minny powerhouse offense.

Vikings start post-Moss era versus Bucs

The Minnesota Vikings will welcome the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to the Metrodome on Sunday to battle in Week 1 action.

The Vikings are favored by six points in the season opener, while oddsmakers have the over/under sitting at 43.5.

The most notable change for the Vikings is the loss of receiver Randy Moss, who was traded to Oakland during the offseason. But the departure of Moss may help the Vikings more than hurt them, yes they lose a talented receiver but they also lose a major distraction to the club.

Daunte Culpepper had a standout season last year that was overshadowed by Peyton Manning’s record-breaking season and continued to impress during the preseason. With receiver Nate Burleson an up-and-coming star, Culpepper should be able to come close to last year’s numbers.

Meanwhile the Bucs are coming off a disappointing 5-11 year and are expected to go nowhere but up this season. The Brian Griese/Michael Clayton combo should be a dangerous one, while the Bucs’ defense is questionable but should still be better than most in the NFL.

Vikings running back Onterrio Smith will be out for the season after receiving a substance-abuse suspension and Michael Bennett is listed as probable for the season opener.

I need Daunte to have a big game for my fantasy team. I think it is hard to call though, TB could be tough this year.

up

Top Bottom