Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/11 NFL: Seattle at Jacksonville

swole

I think this will be a breakout season for Byron.

Seahawks, Jaguars set for Week 1 battle

Mike Holmgren and the Seattle Seahawks will travel east to take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1 action on Sunday.

Oddsmakers like the Jags’ chances at home, pegging them as 3-point favorites. The over/under is posted at 39.5.

The Seahawks finished last season with a 9-7 record and have made the postseason three of the last six years, but haven’t produced a playoff victory since 1984.

With the signings of defensive end Bryce Fisher, linebacker Jaime Sharper, and cornerbacks Andre Dyson and Kelly Herndon, to go along with their already strong offense, the Seahawks hope they finally have all the parts to make some playoff noise.

Last year the Jaguars frustrated opposing offenses all season long and just missed making the playoffs with a 9-7 record. This year the defensive unit is still intact, but they’ve added Marcus Wiley and Reggie Haywood.

But it’s the offense the Jags are counting on to step up. Last season the Jags scored 16.3 points per game, good enough for 29th in the league, but didn’t do much to upgrade it during the offseason. With a below-par Seattle defense in town, it should be a good test of what we can expect from the Jags’ offense this season.

up

don't follow my lead
I went seattle because noone had and 20K was on the jags

I have a feeling this will be a shootout

Top Bottom