Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/10 cfb Clemson Tigers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 7:45pm

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The fans at Bobby Dodd Stadium will be treated to a game between the Clemson Tigers and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

Clemson started the 2009 season on the right foot with a 37-14 win over Middle Tennessee at Memorial Stadium in Week 1.

Clemson covered the 18.5-point spread while the final score played over the 47-point total.

Team records:
Clemson: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS
Georgia Tech: 1-0 SU, 0-0 ATS

Clemson most recently:
When playing in September are 8-2
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing within the conference are 5-5

Georgia Tech most recently:
When playing in September are 7-3
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
Clemson is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Clemson is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Clemson's last 5 games when playing Georgia Tech
Clemson is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Georgia Tech
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Georgia Tech's last 5 games when playing Clemson
Georgia Tech is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Clemson
Georgia Tech is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
Georgia Tech is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games

Next up:
Clemson home to Boston College, Saturday, September 19
Georgia Tech at Miami, Thursday, September 17

Clemson tends to shit the bed on tv. GT takes it.

Wtf happened here? I went to bed after the first quarter thinking blowout. Looks like I missed a good game.

Wtf happened here? I went to bed after the first quarter thinking blowout. Looks like I missed a good game.
Tech's points really all came from special teams. Their offense was shit all night. Fuckers can't be depended on for shit.

Top Bottom