Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/6 MLB Atlanta @ SFG (Lincecum) *runline* 3:45est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Atlanta Braves and the San Francisco Giants will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at AT&T Park.

Lefthander Chuck James will take the mound for the Braves to start this game. James is 2-4 this season with a 9.47 ERA.

It'll be Tim Lincecum toeing the rubber for the Giants in this contest. Righthander Lincecum is 10-3 with a 2.72 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 174-moneyline favorites versus the Braves, while the game's total is sitting at 7.

Yunel Escobar and Omar Infante each had two runs batted in, as the Braves slammed the Giants 11-4 on Tuesday night.

Atlanta cashed as +100 road underdogs as the game played over the 8.5-run total set by oddsmakers.

Kelly Johnson went 3-for-3 with an RBI for the Braves, while winning pitcher Mike Hampton gave up two runs over seven innings for Atlanta.

Fred Lewis was 2-for-4 with a homer for San Francisco, as Jonathan Sanchez surrendered three runs over five innings to take the loss for the Giants.

Team records:
Atlanta: 52-61 SU
San Francisco: 47-65 SU

ATL: C. James (2-4, 9.47)
SF: T. Lincecum (11-3, 2.71)

no more of these runlines for me .. games are hard enough to pick as it is .. san fran winning 3-2 goin into the 9th .,. i hope they lose the game outright .. pitt game i would have won regardless didnt need the +1.5

lol hmm not in this case it waznt ..shyt with my luck its hard enough to win a game period :lmao: figures though sf had a runner at 3rd with 1 out in the bottom of the 8th ,, cant even hit a fuckin sac fly :worried:

Top Bottom