Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/5 MLB Minnesota @ Seattle 10est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

MIN: S. Baker (7-3, 3.53)
SEA: R.A. Dickey (3-6, 4.41)
The Minnesota Twins and the Seattle Mariners will both be gunning for a victory on Tuesday when they meet at Safeco Field.

The Twins will give the ball to starter Scott Baker in this one. Righthander Baker is 7-3 this season with a 3.53 ERA.

Starting this game for the Mariners will be R.A. Dickey. The righthander has a 5.56 ERA to go along with a 2-6 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Twins listed as 142-moneyline favorites versus the Mariners, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The Mariners exploded for a 10-run seventh inning in their 11-6 victory over the Twins on Monday night.

Seattle cashed in as +120 home underdogs as the game played over the 9-run total posted by oddsmakers.

Raul Ibanez went 3-for-5 with a grand slam and six runs batted in for the Mariners, while Roy Corcoran picked up the win in relief of starter Miguel Batista for Seattle.

Justin Morneau was 2-for-3 with two RBIs for Minnesota, as Brian Bass took the loss after coming in for Twins starter Glen Perkins.

Current streak:
Seattle has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Minnesota: 62-50 SU
Seattle: 43-69 SU

terrible nite capped off by the twins bullpen blowing the game in the 8th .. half these games are just flippin a coin basically .. time for more dog plays

I split the big events 2-2
after the big cubs loss this afternoon
so 2-3

3-3 on the other stuff including my own bets

Spartacus said:
I split the big events 2-2
after the big cubs loss this afternoon
so 2-3

3-3 on the other stuff including my own bets
yea but u up k .. with money line u can be 3-3 and up big .. last few days the dogs have been hitting and like i predicted the books are killin in here .. i took a few dogs .. im dissapointed i didnt take more ..

lol they came back from being down aganist joe nathan .. cant hate on that

Top Bottom