Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/4 MLB Yankees @ Rangers 8:05PM ET

SLAYER69!

The New York Yankees and the Texas Rangers will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Rangers Ballpark.

Righthander Joba Chamberlain will take the mound for the Yankees to start this game. Chamberlain is 3-1 this season with a 2.23 ERA.

The Rangers will counter Chamberlain with Vicente Padilla. Righthander Padilla has a 4.52 ERA to go along with a 12-5 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The Yankees defeated the Angels 14-9 as a +100 underdog on Sunday. The 23 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9.5).

Xavier Nady was 4-5 with a home run and six RBI for the Yankees, while Bobby Abreu was 3-4 with three runs scored in the win.

The Rangers defeated Toronto 8-4 as a -130 favorite on Sunday. The 12 runs scored caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (12).

Gerald Laird hit two home runs and had four RBI for Texas, while Chris Davis his a two-run home run in the win.

Current streak:
New York has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 61-50 SU
Texas: 58-54 SU

Oh No :worried: I knew it. I'm having 2 million bugs sent Fedex from Cleveland. They should be on Joba by the third inning.

lol ok dont got crazy now .. was messin around .. should have waitin till u broke 4 mill

looks like my Rangers pulled it out, so I win my grand total of 2500 k hits... lol

so their just added to my K?

btw, I usually lose.....

txbondsman said:
looks like my Rangers pulled it out, so I win my grand total of 2500 k hits... lol

so their just added to my K?

btw, I usually lose.....
Click on one of the two teams above in the betting area. A new screen will pop up. Click on Your Bets and you will see all of your bets and how much you won for each.

SLAYER69! said:
Click on one of the two teams above in the betting area. A new screen will pop up. Click on Your Bets and you will see all of your bets and how much you won for each.

this is cool, thanks Broseph....

Top Bottom