Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/31 MLB LA Dodgers @ Arizona 8est ESPN2 TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Sunday when the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks meet at Chase Field.

Righthander Derek Lowe will take the mound for the Dodgers to start this game. Lowe is 10-11 this season with a 3.81 ERA.

Starting this game for the Diamondbacks will be ace Brandon Webb. The righthander has a 3.05 ERA to go along with a 19-5 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Diamondbacks listed as 167-moneyline favorites versus the Dodgers, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

Manny Ramirez homered twice on Saturday as the Dodgers cruised to a 6-2 win over the Diamondbacks.

The Dodgers got the win as +125 road underdogs on that night, while the combined score went OVER the game's posted total (7.5).

Matt Kemp also hit a home run in the win for the Dodgers. Chris Young picked up three hits and drove in two runs in the loss for the D-Backs.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 66-70 SU
Arizona: 69-66 SU

dam webb is awesome but -165? i might have to take a long shot on lowe lol

fuck that .. last 3 starts for lowe = 1,1,2 runs allowed .. goin dodgers ,odds to high

8-0 dodgers looked like i stepped in shyt with this game .. buffs are still a toss up

people here really learn how to bet over time
I think it's highly instructive to be able to observe other's wager

it's a shame admin now has the opinion to not support the forum
like I will bring you money
this place can serve as an excellent "minor leaques" on how to wager
oh but no we can't have that

while the steroid forum highlights the place
and the pron pictures of women forum brings up the rear

I left a comment to digger today
"there's a reason they pay howard stern half a billion"

and grand theft auto's release moves multi-millions on the market

Top Bottom