Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/29 mlb royals @ tigers 705 pm est

you dont think they have a chance?
i just thought i would try my luck. i dont know who either of the teams are. or how baseball even works, for that matter.

you dont think they have a chance?
i just thought i would try my luck. i dont know who either of the teams are. or how baseball even works, for that matter.

Of course they have a chance. Good luck.
Perhaps you can explain cricket...looks like fun but I haven't a clue.

there are a couple of rules in test match cricket i dont understand, like how you can draw, but other than that it really is quite simple. batting team have ten wickets/batsmen to make as many runs as possible. a run is made when the batsmen hits the ball and then runs to the opposite bails. multiple runs can be made by running more than once, 4 runs for hitting the boundary if the balls touches the floor before it gets there, 6 runs for hitting the ball past the boundary without it hitting the floor (kinda like a home run, i guess).
a wicket can be taken by being bowled out (when the bowler hits your bails) being caught out, being ran out (if you are running between the bails and a fielding player touches the bails with the ball before you get back.)or by being bowled lbw (leg before wicket) when the ball hits your leg after being bolwed, and the referee decides had you not had you leg there, the ball would have made contact with the bails.
each team gets to bat and field. other than that, its just down to who scores the most runs.

perhaps you could explain baseball?

Top Bottom