Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/27 mlb redsox @ yankees 705 pm est**300 k al east showdown gm**

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees

- The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees will meet on the field at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday in a battle of division rivals.

The Red Sox will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Paul Byrd in this game. Byrd has a 8-11 record and a 4.61 ERA this season.

Starting this game for the Yankees will be Sidney Ponson. The righthander has a 4.67 ERA to go along with a 7-4 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 115-moneyline favorites versus the Red Sox, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Jason Bay and Jeff Bailey were both 2-for-4 with two runs batted in, as the Red Sox defeated the Yankees 7-3 on Tuesday night.

Boston cashed as +140 road underdogs as the game played over the 9.5-run total listed by oddsmakers.

Coco Crisp went 3-for-5 with an RBI for the Red Sox, while Tim Wakefield allowed three runs over five innings to get the win for Boston.

Johnny Damon was 2-for-4 with two solo homers for New York, as losing pitcher Andy Pettitte was rocked for six runs over 4 1-3 innings for the Yankees.

Current streak:
Boston has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Boston: 76-55 SU
New York: 70-61 SU

Boston most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 6-4
Before playing NY Yankees are 5-5
After playing NY Yankees are 6-4
After a win are 5-5

New York most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 3-7
Before playing Boston are 8-2
After playing Boston are 5-5
After a loss are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Boston is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 11 games at home
NY Yankees are 15-6 SU in their last 21 games at home

i was just messin with ya browski ...fuck u bettin 300k if u scared to loss for haha

Thats it, stick a fork in the Yankees, they're done! baseball is over this year for me. No playoffs for the first time in 13 years. :mad:

I'm ready for football. Too bad I'll miss the first few days of NCAA. I'll be back online Saturday morning, after cleaning up at the poker tables in AC the next few days.

Top Bottom