Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/26 MLB Brewers @ Cardinals 8:15PM ET

Is it just me or are the bookies getting selective on the games they put up?
What do we have 4 games up tonight?
tough pickings.

Is it just me or are the bookies getting selective on the games they put up?
What do we have 4 games up tonight?
tough pickings.
its my fault i was out earlier and didnt put any games up.. slayer put up 5 games .. nobody is gonna put up more by themselves .. although i have a few times :biggrin:

haahha slayer sure does screen them games though ..tough cookie he is:beer:

haahha slayer sure does screen them games though ..tough cookie he is:beer:

certainly no gimmes. I haven't been doing too well and every game looks like a coin toss.

I'm not seeing as much exposure for this forum. If I try to bump a thread it's not appearing as a new post. Maybe because I'm not plat but more visibility leads to more action on the games.

certainly no gimmes. I haven't been doing too well and every game looks like a coin toss.

I'm not seeing as much exposure for this forum. If I try to bump a thread it's not appearing as a new post. Maybe because I'm not plat but more visibility leads to more action on the games.
we will get more up 2morrow ..sorry about that .. yea the regs have took some time off since the system upgrades .. army vet 1500 spart.and slayer stoped bettin also .. perhaps they gearing up for football .. things should get big again

we need to have the indians tigers game....
i really want to bet on cliff lee getting his 19th win

Top Bottom