Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/21 Twins @ Angels 10:05PM ET

SLAYER69!

A winning streak will be on the line for the Minnesota Twins on Thursday when they battle the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium.

The Twins will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Scott Baker in this game. Baker has a 7-3 record and a 3.91 ERA this season.

The Angels will counter Baker with ace John Lackey. Righthander Lackey has a 3.22 ERA to go along with a 10-2 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Angels listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Twins, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Twins defeated the A's 3-1 in Wednesday's rubber match, as -280 favorites. The four runs went UNDER the day's posted over/under (7.5).

Mike Redmond went 2-for-4 at the plate with two RBIs for the Twins. Francisco Liriano tossed five innings for the win, allowing one run off five hits and Joe Nathan notched his 34th save.

Garret Anderson drove in the winning run as the Angels got past the Rays 5-4 on Wednesday, as a +105 underdog. The nine runs made it OVER the posted over/under (8.5).

Erick Aybar drove in two runs to lead the Angels at the plate. Jose Arredondo tossed 1 2-3 innings of relief for the win, and Francisco Rodriguez closed out the ninth with his 48th save.

Current streak:
Minnesota has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Minnesota: 72-54 SU
Los Angeles: 77-48 SU

tough decision. Those odds are a great motivator to take Twinkies even with Anaheim at home with Lackey starting. I dunno.

wow big odds -160 bodog so your giving the angels a little extra value but dang i like it when it's a little more even.............I'm going to think about it Ive got a few hours to decide lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom