Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/2 nfl lions @ cowboys 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Detroit Lions Vs. Dallas Cowboys

- The fans at Cowboys Stadium will be treated to a game between the Detroit Lions and the Dallas Cowboys when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 1-point favorites versus the Lions, while the game's total is sitting at 46½.

Last time out for Detroit, they were a 26-23 winner as they battled the Vikings on the road. The Lions earned a push in the match as a 3-point favorite, while 49 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

In their last action, Dallas was a 18-16 winner at home against the Redskins. They failed to cover the 3.5–point spread as favorites, while the combined score (34) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.

Current streak:
Detroit has won 3 straight games.
Dallas has won 2 straight games.
Team records:
Detroit: 3-0 SU, 2-0-1 ATS
Dallas: 2-1 SU, 1-1-1 ATS
Detroit most recently:
When playing in October are 2-8
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 5-5

Dallas most recently:
When playing in October are 3-7
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing outside the division are 3-7

nice Dallas blows another game. feel sorry for their fans. on a side note after listening to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman do a game i feel like ramming my head into a wall. dumb and dumber... i like the last play where troy aikman thought dallas should try a hail mary, not knowing that was 4th down and the ball gets turned over on downs.

Top Bottom