Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/2 MLB Mets @ Astros 7:05PM EST

SLAYER69!

The New York Mets and the Houston Astros will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Minute Maid Park.

The Mets will pin their hopes on the pitching of ace lefthander Johan Santana in this game. Santana has a 9-7 record and a 2.93 ERA this season.

It'll be ace Roy Oswalt toeing the rubber for the Astros in this contest. Righthander Oswalt is 8-8 with a 4.67 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mets listed as 132-moneyline favorites versus the Astros, while the game's total is sitting at 8.

Mark Loretta belted a grand slam as the Astros slipped past the Mets 7-3 in Friday's series-opener, as +100 underdogs. The 10 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (9.5).

Carlos Lee drove in one run and scored twice for the Astros. Doug Brocail tossed less than an inning of relief for the win.

Carlos Delgado had two hits and scored once in a losing effort for the Mets, who were -120 favorites in that game. Aaron Heilman gave up the grand slam homer and was tagged with the loss.

Current streak:
New York has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 58-51 SU
Houston: 51-57 SU

lol wagner blew another save.. up 2 runs in the 9th /.. heading to extra innings .. poor santana got the worst bullpen in baseball

odds are based 95% off starting pitcher.. my starter left with a 4-1 lead and i lost .. i guess i made a bad pick here lol

SLAYER69! said:
happens so many times. I was just waiting for the Yanks to blow it after they took out Moose
yea man the odds making is flawed .. im doin heave research on bullpens 2mrrow ..

Top Bottom