Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/2 Boxing: Clottey vs Judah - Final Result

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
An an intriguing showdown, Brooklyn's Zab Judah (36-5, 25 KOs) will trade punches with top-ranked contender Joshua Clottey (34-2, 20 KOs), from the Bronx by way of Ghana, in a scheduled 12-round welterweight title fight.

Stats:

Zab Judah

won 36 (KO 25) + lost 5 (KO 2) + drawn 0 = 43
division welterweight
rating 12 / 1370
nationality United States
alias Super
residence Brooklyn, New York, United States
birth place Brooklyn, NY, USA
birth name Zabdiel Judah
stance southpaw
height 5′ 7½″
reach 72“

Joshua Clottey

won 34 (KO 20) + lost 2 (KO 0) + drawn 0 = 37
division welterweight
rating 6 / 1370
nationality Ghana
alias The Hitter
residence Bronx, New York, United States
birth place Accra, Ghana
stance orthodox
height 5′ 8″
reach 70“

hurricane187 said:
how is this guy clottery?

Good but how good I am not sure HOW good. He has a good chin. He did lose to Margarito though by a large margin. He also lost to Baldomir. Aside from those two, all of his other wins were against B+ or lower fighters. He hasn't beaten an A class fighter yet.

Zab Judah is a bi-polar thug. When he is on his game he is much better than Clottey, but when he is not he is a disgrace to watch. This fight hinges on which Judah shows up tonight - the A-/A fighter or the whining prick who deserves a C.

IMO Judah has more losses but when you look at who he has lost to, they were all title holders, and TOP title holders: Kostya Tszyu, Cory Spinks, Carlos Manuel Baldoir, Cotto and Gayweather. Aside from those losses (and all of them were top 5 contenders, if not #1 at some point in time) Judah is a a top notch boxer and has rolled with the BEST. Clottey really hasn't.

The odds are slanted towards Clottey because Judah seems to underperform in top matches. For example, he had Cotto almost KOed in their match-up but failed to put the nails in the coffin, and got KOed by Cotto in the 11th.

I didn't bet real money on this fight but I think Judah has a decent chance to win. I am still digesting what to do.

I'll post the straight outcome in a sec.

well judah deff aint knockin him out .. marquritto couldnt even do that .. will be 1 of the other 3 options

hurricane187 said:
well judah deff aint knockin him out .. marquritto couldnt even do that .. will be 1 of the other 3 options

Boxrec.com is an excellent site with records and stats for every boxer that has ever been in the ring professionally.

Judah: KO% 58.14

Clottey: KO% 54.05

Pretty even if you ask me as for punching power. Judah has fought better boxers though. Both have the same professional experience though round wise, both are near 230 rounds of boxing. Should be an interesting fight.

These guys have had an altercation in the gym and Judah attacked Clottey's trainer so it will be interesting. Judah threw a chair once after a fight, I think he hit a ref or something lol He is straight off of the streets - a mini Tyson lol

Army Vet said:
Boxrec.com is an excellent site with records and stats for every boxer that has ever been in the ring professionally.

Judah: KO% 58.14

Clottey: KO% 54.05

Pretty even if you ask me as for punching power. Judah has fought better boxers though. Both have the same professional experience though round wise, both are near 230 rounds of boxing. Should be an interesting fight.

These guys have had an altercation in the gym and Judah attacked Clottey's trainer so it will be interesting. Judah threw a chair once after a fight, I think he hit a ref or something lol He is straight off of the streets - a mini Tyson lol
yea but what about the % of the times they been knocked out themselves? lol clottey dont go down alot from what i know .. judah does

hurricane187 said:
yea but what about the % of the times they been knocked out themselves? lol clottey dont go down alot from what i know .. judah does

very true.

Judah goes down cause he is a pussy. I think it was the Cotto fight but he went down on his knees like 3 times. Post fight he said it was part of his strategy lol

Top Bottom