Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/2 arizona @ san diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

ARI: Y. Petit (2-2, 3.44)
SD: J. Peavy (10-5, 2.41)

If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Thursday when the Arizona Diamondbacks and the San Diego Padres meet at PETCO Park.

The Diamondbacks will give the ball to starter Yusmeiro Petit in this one. Righthander Petit is 2-2 this season with a 3.44 ERA.

The Padres will counter Petit with ace Jake Peavy. Righthander Peavy has a 2.48 ERA to go along with a 10-5 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Padres listed as 210-moneyline favorites versus the Diamondbacks, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

The Diamondbacks scored four runs in the 11th inning for a 9-5 win over the Padres last time out, as +115 underdogs. The 14 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (8).

Chad Tracy hit a three-run homer as part of the four-run inning, and Jose Valverde allowed two runs in two innings of relief for the victory.

Milton Bradley homered and finished 2-for-4 with three RBI for the Padres. Heath Bell surrendered all four runs in the 11th to suffer the loss.

The Padres were -125 favorites in the contest.

Current streak:
Arizona has won 2 straight games.
San Diego has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Arizona: 60-49 SU
San Diego: 56-50 SU

OK lets do this I've been stressin over work and i'm done letting stress mess with this head, I'll get loaded tonight! yeah I'll teach stress to mess with me I'll f--k me up! LOL---- just kidding hey my 17 year old senior got a letter from Northern Iowa they are 1-AA for football, also some school named Bethel College in Kansas near Wichita Private 1-AA also, both state they are interested and will be watching him. Proud Dad!

bottom of the 7th SD 5 Arizona 0

Last edited:
Top Bottom