Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/15 mlb rangers @ angels 10 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Texas Rangers Vs. Los Angeles Angels

- The Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Angel Stadium.

The Rangers will give the ball to starter Alexi Ogando in this one. Righthander Ogando is 11-5 this season with a 3.22 ERA.

It'll be Garrett Richards toeing the rubber for the Angels in this contest. Righthander Richards is 0-1 with a 10.80 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rangers listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The Rangers were a 7-6 winner in their most recent outing on the road against the Athletics. That made winners of bettors who got Texas at -120 on the moneyline, while the total score (13) was good news for OVER bettors.

Los Angeles lost its last outing, a 5-4 result against the Blue Jays on August 14. Bettors who backed the Blue Jays at +117 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (9) sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

Current streak:
Texas has won 3 straight games.
Los Angeles has lost 2 straight games.
Team records:
Texas: 69-52 SU
Los Angeles: 65-56 SU

I am in, I bet with red. Every time I bet opposite red I have lost, so you better brink me some damn luck, lol

I am in, I bet with red. Every time I bet opposite red I have lost, so you better brink me some damn luck, lol
well this game was a lay up.

but i blame you for taking SF with me, and i count that loss all on you since wilson killed the save. kidding of course buddy,

Top Bottom