Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/13 MLB Yankees @ Twins 1:10PM ET EARLY GAME

SLAYER69!

The New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at The Metrodome.

Righthander Darrell Rasner will take the mound for the Yankees to start this game. Rasner is 5-8 this season with a 5.23 ERA.

The Twins will counter Rasner with Kevin Slowey. Righthander Slowey has a 4.07 ERA to go along with a 8-8 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Twins listed as 119-moneyline favorites versus the Yankees, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Home runs from Alex Rodriguez and Xavier Nady in the 12th inning pushed the Yankees to a 9-6 win over the Twins on Tuesday.

The Yankees were winners as -132 road favorites in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the day's posted total (8.5).

Johnny Damon had a home run, while Nady batted in four runs for the Yankees in that win.

Delmon Young had a homer and three RBI for the Twins in a losing cause.

Team records:
New York: 64-56 SU
Minnesota: 66-53 SU

blueta2 said:
I'm losing my shirt this week on bets.
My gut is just not feeling it. ugh!
yea the way slayer filters out all the good games to bet .. its been hard on all of us :laugh2:

Top Bottom