Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/11 MLB Phillies @ Dodgers 10:10PM ET

SLAYER69!

The Philadelphia Phillies will be trying to extend a winning streak on Monday when they take on the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium.

The Phillies will trot Kyle Kendrick out to the mound in this one. Righthander Kendrick has a 10-5 record and a 4.37 ERA this season.

The Dodgers will counter Kendrick with Derek Lowe. Righthander Lowe has a 4.10 ERA to go along with a 8-10 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as 136-moneyline favorites versus the Phillies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Phillies defeated Pittsburgh 6-3 as a -220 favorite on Sunday. The nine runs scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (9.5).

Chase Utley hit a two-run home run for Philadelphia, while Carlos Ruiz was 2-2 with two runs scored in the win.

The Dodgers lost to San Francisco 5-4 as a -130 favorite on Sunday. The nine runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (7).

Manny Ramirez had a pair of RBI for the Dodgers and Matt Kemp was 3-5 with two runs scored.

Current streak:
Philadelphia has won 2 straight games.
Los Angeles has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 64-53 SU
Los Angeles: 58-59 SU

lol no way im takin the dodgers that for sure they are complete trash

Have not had time to kepp up with baseball but i've always enjoyed being on either side of a pile-on .......I think pile-ons are American good for the soul or sole .................

hurricane187 said:
what happened to the twins vs yankee game?
I figured I'd leave that one for one of you guys. Its the old second baseman and shortstop staring at one another while the ball drops I guess

SLAYER69! said:
I figured I'd leave that one for one of you guys. Its the old second baseman and shortstop staring at one another while the ball drops I guess
i was takin the day off to let u guys get some games up ..

Top Bottom