Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/10 Dodgers @ Giants 4:05PM ET

SLAYER69!

The Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants will meet on the field at AT&T Park on Sunday in a battle of division rivals.

The Dodgers will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Chad Billingsley in this game. Billingsley has a 11-9 record and a 2.99 ERA this season.

Billingsley's opponent in this one will be Matt Cain. The Giants righthander has a 3.60 ERA to go along with a 7-9 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as 133-moneyline favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Giants scored two runs in the bottom of the 10th inning on Saturday to beat the Dodgers by a final tally of 3-2.

The Giants pulled out the victory as +133 home underdogs in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the day's posted total (8.5).

Emmanuel Burriss and Aaron Rowand drove in runs for San Francisco in that extra frame. Manny Ramirez collected three hits in the loss for Los Angeles.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 58-58 SU
San Francisco: 49-66 SU

back to back games dodgers lost on blown saves in 9th .. betting has been brutial last few days in here and and btw did i metion the dodger suck ? :artist:

blueta2 said:
didn't I bet on this before anyone else?
I go strictly on my gut
nice ! actually i bet the dodger before anyone .. prob why they lost .. k to u

SLAYER69! said:
I'm on a nice little roll against the piles
LOLLOL nothing like the rush of a blown 9th inning save win with a 880k pile-on eh?

hurricane187 said:
LOLLOL nothing like the rush of a blown 9th inning save win with a 880k pile-on eh?
What does my signature look like to you now? I changed it. I still can't see the banners on my computers at home or at work. The line anouncing baseball games works fine though. I sent Frank 2 PM's but he hasn't answered.

Top Bottom