Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/7 Boxing- Wlad Klitchko vs Tony Thompson 5mp et

lolll after that last pacquiao fight... fuck man... every klitschko fight is the same... they both just jab the shit out of fat slow slobs until they just cant take it anymore... i swear that all their fights are fucking mirror images of each other...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

LOL< If I hear that Pacman really lost that fight one more time im gonna choke someone.

You're right. Wlad is a fucking animal , hence the odds. even though he's old

LOL< If I hear that Pacman really lost that fight one more time im gonna choke someone.

You're right. Wlad is a fucking animal , hence the odds. even though he's old

I agree man... you know, i have always been one that stuck up for boxing against all the fucking people that said ufc was so much better but this shit with pacquiao is the biggest disgrace i have ever witnessed... i am such a big boxing fan and i have actually taken the time to sit and scorecard all the controversial fights I know just to see how bad they were and this is by far the worst...

Hagler vs. Leonard, Whitaker vs. Chavez and Holyfield vs. Lews 1 were the three worst decisions I ever saw but this one fucking killed them... how horrible...

Wlad is definitely a bad ass but he hasn't ever really had to fight anyone his entire career who was worth a shit... The only real fight that would be semi entertaining would be if he fought his brother... Even his brother never really fought anyone... He fought lewis when he was 40 years old and still lost... i know he was winning the fight but he still lost... They are both dominant amongst amateurs... I would love to have seen them fight in the prime days of heavyweight fighting... It would have been fun to watch...

Now everything is all fucked up... even the middleweight fights and welterweight fights we could always count on are not very good... its a bad time for boxing...

lolll after that last pacquiao fight... fuck man... every klitschko fight is the same... they both just jab the shit out of fat slow slobs until they just cant take it anymore... i swear that all their fights are fucking mirror images of each other...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

12 to 1 not even worth a shot. boxing has lost it's appeal.

i'll bet mma

Top Bottom