Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/5 World Cup Soccer: Portugal vs France

swole

Soccer on the moneyline is a three-outcome event, the score at the end of regulation (90 minutes + injury time) will be used for wagering purposes (Pointspread and Moneylines) and does not include results from extra time and penalty shoot-outs.

After knocking off the defending champions in the quarter-finals, France prepare to meet Portugal in Wednesday’s semi-final match.

France are +103 favourites to win the match Portugal are +290 underdogs The Draw is priced +200

Neither France nor Portugal were expected to progress this far into the tournament. Both sides have made improbable runs by defeating some of the world’s elite teams in the knockout stages. The two nations now face each other in a re-match of the Euro 2000 semi-final, which France won 1-0 thanks to a Zinedine Zidane penalty.

Portugal eliminated the Netherlands in the Round of 16 with a 1-0 victory, but they needed a penalty shootout to get past England in the quarter-finals. France’s road to the final four wasn’t any easier. Les Bleus knocked off a young but talented Spanish team in a relatively straightforward 3-1 victory in the second round. Then they played a near perfect quarter-finals game to earn a 1-0 result against defending world champions Brazil.

When the French struggled in their opening two matches, critics were quick to jump on them for being too old to compete. But Raymond Domenech’s side quickly answered back with convincing wins in their last three matches. Plus, with captain Zidane and midfielder Patrick Vieira in top form, France are playing as well as any team in the last four.

This isn’t unfamiliar territory for Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari. He led Brazil to victory at the Japan-Korea World Cup four years ago. Scolari also guided Portugal to the Euro 2004 finals, where they eventually lost out to Greece. With Scolari at the helm, Portugal can feel confident about their chances of reaching the World Cup final for the first time in their country’s history.

I should have asked this question before but:

What do you mean by draw since obviously there must be a clear winner? Is it draw at the end of regulation?

i am what i am said:
I should have asked this question before but:

What do you mean by draw since obviously there must be a clear winner? Is it draw at the end of regulation?

Read the bold in the first post.

Top Bottom