Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/31 MLB Detroit @ Cleveland noon

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Tigers and the Cleveland Indians will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Progressive Field.

The Tigers will trot ace Justin Verlander out to the mound in this one. Righthander Verlander has a 8-10 record and a 4.29 ERA this season.

Verlander's opponent in this one will be Fausto Carmona. The Indians ace righthander has a 4.33 ERA to go along with a 4-3 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Indians, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Tigers scored twice in the 13th inning Wednesday, as they defeated the Indians 14-12. The Tigers won the game as +145 underdogs, while the 26 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (9).

Miguel Cabrera had three hits and drove in four runs to lead the Tigers. Casey Fossum tossed two scoreless innings for the win.

Kelly Shoppach went 5-for-6 at the plate with two home runs and three RBIs for the Indians. Juan Rincon allowed two runs in relief and was saddled with the loss.

Current streak:
Detroit has won 2 straight games.
Cleveland has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Detroit: 55-52 SU
Cleveland: 46-60 SU

DET: J. Verlander (8-10, 4.29)
CLE: F. Carmona (4-3, 4.33)

carmona cant throw a strike since he came off the dl ... but verlander aint worth them odds not with carmonas potential if he gets hot

fuck this .. pick might bite me in the azz .. but last year cy young canidate at home with +136 .. i gotta play them odds

carmona 2 earn runs .. clev 3 errors and 2 un-earned runs .. 6-4 clev going into the 8th .. i will lose this game watch ..

Chocolate_Thunder said:
What's up with Verlander lately? 65 pitches thrown through the 4th inning.

No way to get a quality start. :worried:
verlander -154 with a 4.44 era .. on the road against a cy young caliber pitcher when he is on? line was wayyy offf

I bet detroit

a negative 1 million 2 game afternoon
I'm going to atlanta this weekend so I doubt I'll be around the forum much
I would have filled in some of the other games tonight but I got too busy running errands and chatting with chciks
oh and work too

Top Bottom