Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/31 Mlb Angels @ Yanks 705 Pm Est ***300 K Al Titians Showdown ***

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Los Angeles Angels
Jon Garland (R)
9-6 4.30
@
New York Yankees
Andy Pettitte (L)
12-7 3.76

I'm not sayin' you've posted incorrect odds
I'm sayin' I'm not betting against the angels at -160

Spartacus said:
I'm not sayin' you've posted incorrect odds
I'm sayin' I'm not betting against the angels at -160
not u moto said -170 lol .. i think he was sayin odds went up but said that just incase

i prob would have took the angels here.. price to steep angels like 9-1 last 10 .. i pay attention to lefty vs righty recs alot also .. they kill left handed pitching .. best record in majors vs lefties

pettite smacked around for 7 runs .. silly odds of this game

i got busy or i woulda took angels and i understand how odds change thats why we need to work with spart he has a plan that i think would help us deal with that.........by the way hurricane your doin an awesome job bro, an asset to this forum :)

motodawg said:
i got busy or i woulda took angels and i understand how odds change thats why we need to work with spart he has a plan that i think would help us deal with that.........by the way hurricane your doin an awesome job bro, an asset to this forum :)
thanks bro .. i appreciate it ..i am down for watever u guys think is best ..shyt u guys have been here alot longer then me

Top Bottom