Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/30 detroit @ oakland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Oakland Athletics will be fighting to snap a losing streak on Monday when they take on the Detroit Tigers at McAfee Coliseum.

Jordan Tata will make the start for the Tigers on this day. The righthander will be making his season starting debut for Detroit.

Tata's opponent in this one will be Joe Blanton. The Athletics righthander has a 3.69 ERA to go along with a 8-7 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Athletics listed as 118-moneyline favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The Tigers lost to the Angels 13-4 as a -140 favorite last time out. The 17 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9.5).

Craig Monroe drove in two runs for Detroit and Jeremy Bonderman was shelled for 10 earned runs on nine hits over 2 1-3 innings.

The Athletics lost to Seattle 14-10 as a +120 underdog last time out. The 24 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (8.5).

Mike Piazza and Nick Swisher each drove in three runs for Oakland, while Lenny DiNardo was blasted for seven run on seven hits in three innings.

Current streak:
Detroit has lost 4 straight games.
Oakland has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Detroit: 60-44 SU
Oakland: 49-56 SU

DET: J. Tata (0-0, NA)
OAK: J. Blanton (8-7, 3.69)

What the hell i like the west, play in the bookie forum ffl spartacus 25000k buy in 1/4 mil payout plus you can book the fantasy games, lol how was the 2nd date? you see a future for u2, i need an e-mail i'll send an invite...............

Top Bottom