Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/26 MLB Florida @ Chicago Cubs 1est WGN TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Florida Marlins and the Chicago Cubs will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Wrigley Field.

Righthander Chris Volstad will take the mound for the Marlins to start this game. Volstad is 1-1 this season with a 2.45 ERA.

Volstad's opponent in this one will be Rich Harden. The Cubs righthander has a 2.12 ERA to go along with a 5-2 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cubs listed as 245-moneyline favorites versus the Marlins, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

Jeremy Hermida belted a home run in the ninth to give the Marlins a 3-2 victory over the Cubs on Friday, as +165 underdogs. The game's five runs went UNDER the day's posted over/under (9.5).

Hanley Ramirez went 2-for-5 at the plate with a run scored for the Marlins. Justin Miller got the win in relief, and Kevin Gregg closed out the ninth for his 21st save.

Reed Johnson and Geovany Soto went deep in a losing effort for the Cubs, who were favored at -185 in that game. Bob Howry surrendered the winning run and was tagged with the loss.

Team records:
Florida: 54-49 SU
Chicago: 60-43 SU

Spartacus said:
a 54 win team +215?
nice spot on a fucked up line .. careless bet on my part .. i didnt notice this marlins guy had a 2.16 era commin in . i just saw non familar name and assumed he was a bum ..partly because of the high line lol

Top Bottom