Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/21 MLB Milwaukee @ St Louis ESPN 7est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

A winning streak will be on the line for the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday when they battle the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.

Righthander Seth McClung will take the mound for the Brewers to start this game. McClung is 4-4 this season with a 4.39 ERA.

It'll be Joel Pineiro toeing the rubber for the Cardinals in this contest. Righthander Pineiro is 3-4 with a 4.52 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 118-moneyline favorites versus the Brewers, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The Brewers defeated San Francisco 7-4 as a +125 underdog on Sunday. The 11 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (7.5).

Ryan Braun homered and had five RBI for Milwaukee, while Manny Parra allowed two runs on seven hits, while striking out nine in seven 2-3 innings.

The Cardinals defeated San Diego 9-5 as a -130 favorite on Sunday. The 14 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9.5).

Aaron Miles hit a walk-off grand slam home run in the bottom of the ninth inning for St. Louis, while Troy Glaus hit a three-run home run in the win

Current streak:
Milwaukee has won 4 straight games.
St. Louis has won 5 straight games.

MIL: S. McClung (5-5, 4.16)
STL: J. Pineiro (3-4, 4.52)

I`m in DFW airport and am going to be airborne soon
it`s the ESPN game so I thought I`d get it up

I land in atlanta with a 44 minute layover
see a bar with cards on the corners one out
3-2
sac fly
fuck