Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/21 MLB Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals 8pm Eastern

motodawg

EF VIP
THIS IS CLOSED THE TIME IS SCREWED UP THANKS THE_DREAM AND HURRICANES IN WITH 200KA winning streak will be on the line for the Kansas City Royals on Monday when they battle the Detroit Tigers at Kauffman Stadium.

Zach Miner will be the starting pitcher for the Tigers on this day. Righthander Miner is 0-0 this season with a 0.00 ERA.

The Royals will counter Miner with Luke Hochevar. Righthander Hochevar has a 5.10 ERA to go along with a 6-7 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 103-moneyline favorites versus the Royals, while the game's total is sitting at 10.

The Tigers defeated Baltimore 5-1 as a -145 favorite on Sunday. The six runs scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (10).

Justin Verlander went eight 2-3 innings, allowing only one run on three hits for Detroit, while Marcus Thames was 2-4 with a solo home run and two runs scored.

The Royals defeated the White Sox 8-7 as a +155 underdog on Sunday. The 15 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9).

David DeJesus had three RBI for the Royals, while Esteban German was 3-3 with a pair of RBI in the win.

Current streak:
Kansas City has won 2 straight games.

Last edited:
ok its 5-0 detroit i will honor the bets made before the cutoff but not after or i could abandon i looked at 7pm est and hurricane and the dream were in i am cst and rusty on hosting i will have ann event so u guys can get your k if detroit wins and it looks like they will actual odds at gametime were tigers-110 but i will do the +101 i posted, i tried to get swole but he must not have got the pm, again my bad sorry 1500 i should have abandoned

motodawg said:
ok its 5-0 detroit i will honor the bets made before the cutoff but not after or i could abandon i looked at 7pm est and hurricane and the dream were in i am cst and rusty on hosting i will have ann event so u guys can get your k if detroit wins and it looks like they will actual odds at gametime were tigers-110 but i will do the +101 i posted, i tried to get swole but he must not have got the pm, again my bad sorry 1500 i should have abandoned

na its my fault, i should have used my mlb.com subscription, lol

I'm going to abandon this event - if the time or odds are screwed up and I get a PM then all bets are off.

swole said:
I'm going to abandon this event - if the time or odds are screwed up and I get a PM then all bets are off.

aw man this is not cool. I put 200k on this one

motodawg said:

wait i didn't see this...you are still going to do this right?

The_Dream said:
wait i didn't see this...you are still going to do this right?
lol dude he said he gonna pay me and u ... and 1500 got the bet in late .. moto is a stand up guy he aint gonna stiff u

motodawg said:
dont worry bro .. just pay me what the real odds were .. -110 should be .91 i think .. so just send 182k.

Top Bottom