Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/11 Mlb Twins @ Tigers 705 Pm Est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Minnesota Twins
Glen Perkins (L)
5-2 4.27
@

Detroit Tigers
Armando Galarraga (R)
7.2 3.27

Armando has been nothing short of lights out in pretty much every start since they brought him up...he's their fkn ace right now...that being said I ain't touching todays action if motha fkn Todd Jones has any chance in closing this game out. I do not condone the use of Todd Jones, he only has two blown saves but i've seen him give up more hits, walks, runs in one inning than many little leagers. The guy is funny in person, he knows he is below average in his 'stuff'...but the numbers (saves) don't lie. Got to admit he knows how to handle hecklers in other ball parks VERY well. In fact, give him 5-10 minutes he'll have the entire group crowding the bullpen originally laughing at HIM end up making fun of the heckler until the dude has no option but walk away...he's smart, witty and has plenty of good one liners and comebacks lllol

DBBT said:
Armando has been nothing short of lights out in pretty much every start since they brought him up...he's their fkn ace right now...that being said I ain't touching todays action if motha fkn Todd Jones has any chance in closing this game out. I do not condone the use of Todd Jones, he only has two blown saves but i've seen him give up more hits, walks, runs in one inning than many little leagers. The guy is funny in person, he knows he is below average in his 'stuff'...but the numbers (saves) don't lie. Got to admit he knows how to handle hecklers in other ball parks VERY well. In fact, give him 5-10 minutes he'll have the entire group crowding the bullpen originally laughing at HIM end up making fun of the heckler until the dude has no option but walk away...he's smart, witty and has plenty of good one liners and comebacks lllol

WHAT? He flat out got ROCKED his last outing. If Verlander got more run support he would be an all star. I will agree that Armando has been VERY good for them. How did Texas give this guy away?

Jones....is just plain scary. ANYTIME he goes out there I am terrified. He is a funny guy however.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
WHAT? He flat out got ROCKED his last outing. If Verlander got more run support he would be an all star. I will agree that Armando has been VERY good for them. How did Texas give this guy away?

Jones....is just plain scary. ANYTIME he goes out there I am terrified. He is a funny guy however.

uh dude he threw 6 innings of 1 run 5 hit ball his last outing?????? U talking about Armando right? Jones gets rocked nightly. Texas gave him up b/c he wasn't anything special. He wasnt' anything special in AAA. BUT once he got brought up to the show, he's had the composure of a vet.

DBBT said:
uh dude he threw 6 innings of 1 run 5 hit ball his last outing?????? U talking about Armando right? Jones gets rocked nightly. Texas gave him up b/c he wasn't anything special. He wasnt' anything special in AAA. BUT once he got brought up to the show, he's had the composure of a vet.

I am talking about Armando. I'm pretty sure he got rocked BEFORE the Seattle series. Detroit is lucky he is panning out, I don't think the D-Train will be back this year.

Jones just scares me.

You think Zumya is the answer down the road? I just wish his dumb ass would stay healthy. "A box fell on my shoulder during the San Diego wildfires?" PLEASE. He was out riding a 4 wheeler and wiped out - HARD.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
I am talking about Armando. I'm pretty sure he got rocked BEFORE the Seattle series. Detroit is lucky he is panning out, I don't think the D-Train will be back this year.

Jones just scares me.

You think Zumya is the answer down the road? I just wish his dumb ass would stay healthy. "A box fell on my shoulder during the San Diego wildfires?" PLEASE. He was out riding a 4 wheeler and wiped out -HARD.

I am Detroit. Armando hasn't had a bad start. You should see him in person. He has the focus/composure of a Clemens/Schilling. No shit. He doesn't throw hard. He's got a great two seamer and throws his deuce for strikes.

Todd Jones is a good man, really, but a professional pitcher? Not anymore, I have to shut the TV off sometimes in the 9th.

Zumaya is very immature still. He is a kid still. He finally settled down and got engaged which should keep his head in the games. I talked with him once. Those guys BANG SO MANY PUSSY HOLES you would shit your pants. Chicks walk by at the ballpark by the bullpen. He and Verlander both sat there and pointed out chicks they'd banged...this was in Seattle lol. He didn't realize how special he was until he hurt himself. It's been huge loss to have him gone. Now he's back. But he needs to get his curve over for strikes. We know his velocity is there as I see him hit 99-100 every time he's out there. He and Fernando Rodney need to get their shit together. We get those two on top of their games and boom we're back in it on the defense side of things. Fuck Sheffield, fuck Renteria, I don't even like Cabrera. Get them out of there IMO.

Top Bottom