Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/1 World Cup France vs Brasil

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Brazil and France get set for re-match

France and Brazil have both got stronger as the 2006 FIFA World Cup has progressed. There’s every indication we’ll be in for a classic match when the two sides kick off in the quarter-finals on Saturday.

Brazil are -130 favourites to win the match France are +365 underdogs The Draw is priced +235

The Brazilians will be set on revenge for the 1998 World Cup final in France, where the French claimed a 3-0 victory to capture their first ever World Cup title. But if Brazil are to get a different result this time around, they may have to do it without a few key players.

According to team doctors, midfielders Emerson and Kaka and striker Robinho are all questionable for Saturday’s match. Robinho has been out since injuring his right thigh in practice last Saturday, while Emerson and Kaka are both nursing sore knees sustained in their second-round match against Ghana.

If none of those three are fit in time for their quarter-finals match against France, that could be a big blow to the Samba boys, who appear to have finally got rolling after a slow start out of the gate.

Les Bleus also got off to a slow start but appear to have found their stride. Their top performance by far came in the second round. France scored two late goals to knock off a strong Spanish side 3-1 and advance to the quarters. If the French want to silence their critics and prove they aren’t too old to win this tournament, they will need a similar type of performance on Saturday.

hmmm, maybe since i got such shitty service in france, they felt compelled to try harder for me and let me have my 76k karma. just maybe.

Top Bottom