Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks cycle help

medy

Alright guys, i am currently 23 YO about 189 lbs of 12-13% BF, been lifting for 5 years. pure ectomorph
I got in hand supply for 6 weeks cycle. as this is my first cycle i got some questions

Week 1-6 test p 100mg EOD
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-6 arimidex 0.5mg E3D
Week 7-10 clomid 100/50/50/50
Week 7-10 nova 40/20/20/20

I got HCG on hand, still do not know when to use. what you guys think about the short cycle route?

How tall are you? First cycle?

I'm running a 6 week blast currently. Going well. Can definitely help you out.

Hcg 250 iu monday/thursday is what I usually run. Just watch for estrogen surge.

I wouldn't worry about HCG for a short cycle, and I would actually recommend running the cycle 8 weeks instead of 6. I would change your PCT up a bit as well

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I personally do not like it for a first cycle, seen too many guys quit a first cycle using prop, too much sticking when you are new too it,,, and being first cycle you have no past exp. on how your body is going to handle estro sides, and prop and dbol gonna give you some lol, I do not think it is a bad cycle, but i would rather see test e or cyp, for 12 weeks low and slow....
Just pay attention to sides, check bp daily and get ready for alot of sticks that hurt more then other tests..

forgot to consider im 5 8 feet tall. should i use the HCG in both week 5 and 6?
How tall are you? First cycle?

I'm running a 6 week blast currently. Going well. Can definitely help you out.

Hcg 250 iu monday/thursday is what I usually run. Just watch for estrogen surge.

I wouldn't worry about HCG for a short cycle, and I would actually recommend running the cycle 8 weeks instead of 6. I would change your PCT up a bit as well

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25
Liquid Aromasin
Test Stack 17
Ostarine 25mg per day

Actually i was going to run 8 weeks cycle, but prop going to hurt if i pinned for 8 weeks and i got no supply for 8 weeks though. should i use aromasin instead of aramidex?

I personally do not like it for a first cycle, seen too many guys quit a first cycle using prop, too much sticking when you are new too it,,, and being first cycle you have no past exp. on how your body is going to handle estro sides, and prop and dbol gonna give you some lol, I do not think it is a bad cycle, but i would rather see test e or cyp, for 12 weeks low and slow....
Just pay attention to sides, check bp daily and get ready for alot of sticks that hurt more then other tests..

I hate long esters though, however i have already got the prop on hand... so as its the first cycle do u suggest just to run prop only?

run the prop w the d-bol.(will get the most gain) if you only have enough for a six week cycle, try it. everything looks good. looks like you planned it out nicely. run the hcg after your cycle ends. a-dex or aramase doesn't matter. good luck.

I would bump your AI dosage up just a bit. Usually guys who are running 200mg (or less) of Test a week run that amount of adex. You are running almost double that amount plus DBol. I would start with .5mg EOD, and the ajdust from there.

You could also run the DBol 6 weeks with the Test.

Top Bottom