Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 rounds to knock out Neilson

FrankRizzo

Tyson is going to have his ass handed to him by the next decent fighter he faces. Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, David Tua or Hasim Rahman would wipe his rear end all over the ring. If that is all he could do against a fat, slow white dude, he is in trouble when competition steps in the ring.

the neilson dude was a big mother fucker, he took a pretty good beating though. i think tyson would kill lewis. lewis has a pussy chin.

i saw the fight tonight...not overly impressive. damn tyson was a little heavy though...looked pretty smooth around the edges. boy's gonna have to lose some weight with a quicknes

lewis- weak chin, weak defense

holyfield- past his prime, wouldnt happen anyway

Tua- fat fuck(didnt you watch the Byrd fight?), slow, overrated

Rahman- lucky punch, lewis had him on the run

bottom line- lewis wins the Nov 17 rematch. Tyson kills lewis in March or April.

p.s. I didnt think Tyson has slowed down with his new weight, he just doesent throw combonations as quick as he did in his prime.

No, tyson has not slowed down with the extra (muscular) weight and will kill lewis...that guy took one hellova poundin' and tyson does need a little work here and there, but all those fighters mentioned wont be able to touch tyson when he gets back into his stride!

Top Bottom