Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/9 MLB Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 2est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

A winning streak will be on the line for the Chicago White Sox on Monday when they battle the Minnesota Twins at U.S. Cellular Field.

The Twins will give the ball to starter Glen Perkins in this one. Righthander Perkins is 2-2 this season with a 4.50 ERA.

Meanwhile, it'll be John Danks who starts for the White Sox. Lefthander Danks is 4-4 with a 2.88 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the White Sox listed as 195-moneyline favorites versus the Twins, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The White Sox defeated Minnesota 12-2 as a +130 underdog on Sunday. The 14 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9).

Nick Swisher homered and had four RBI for Chicago, while Alexei Ramirez was 3-4 with a home run and three RBI in the win.

Jason Kubel hit a solo home run for Minnesota and Kevin Slowey was roughed up for eight runs on 10 hits in three innings.

Current streak:
Minnesota has lost 4 straight games.
Chicago has won 6 straight games.

chisoxfan said:
Figures the first time I bet on them here, I jinx them!

its still early, but the Twins have fucked me more times than i can count. I fucking hate them.

Spartacus said:
A winning streak will be on the line for the Chicago White Sox on Monday when they battle the Minnesota Twins at U.S. Cellular Field.

The Twins will give the ball to starter Glen Perkins in this one. Righthander Perkins is 2-2 this season with a 4.50 ERA.

Meanwhile, it'll be John Danks who starts for the White Sox. Lefthander Danks is 4-4 with a 2.88 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the White Sox listed as 195-moneyline favorites versus the Twins, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The White Sox defeated Minnesota 12-2 as a +130 underdog on Sunday. The 14 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (9).

Nick Swisher homered and had four RBI for Chicago, while Alexei Ramirez was 3-4 with a home run and three RBI in the win.

Jason Kubel hit a solo home run for Minnesota and Kevin Slowey was roughed up for eight runs on 10 hits in three innings.

Current streak:
Minnesota has lost 4 straight games.
Chicago has won 6 straight games.
thnx buddy, ur the man!

Top Bottom