Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/4 NHL Stanley Cup Detroit @ Pittsburgh GM6 8est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Detroit leads series 3-2
Game can be seen on NBC

- The Detroit Red Wings will get another shot at winning the Stanley Cup on Wednesday night when they take on the Pittsburgh Penguins at Mellon Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Penguins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Petr Sykora's winning goal in triple overtime lifted the Pens to a 4-3 win over the Red Wings in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup final on Monday night.

Pittsburgh upset Detroit as +190 road underdogs as the teams played OVER the 5-goal total listed by oddsmakers.

Marc Andre-Fleury stopped 55 shots for the Penguins, who now trail the Red Wings 3-2 in the best-of-seven series.

Brian Rafalski had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got two helpers from Henrik Zetterberg in the defeat.

Team records:
Detroit: 54-21-7
Pittsburgh: 47-27-8

spart my right hand man .. why these different limits every game

look at the slice in odds cause det is on road .. yet the home teams winning % is only in the mid 50% range in hockey playoff history ..hockey odds makers got their heads up thier azz this series

was gonna take pitt but the odds in this series are all messed up .. 2 much value on takin the road teams

hurricane187 said:
spart my right hand man .. why these different limits every game
I lost 1.5 million on the last match when unexpectantly there was a Pitt pile-on in detroit
isn't half a million enough to win?

Spartacus said:
I lost 1.5 million on the last match when unexpectantly there was a Pitt pile-on in detroit
isn't half a million enough to win?
win or lose lol .. i wanted to bet big on this .. my fault maybe i was being a little greedy :goatslaye lolol

yea baby this game saved me from a complete rape night in baseball! :lightning

Top Bottom